I'm Brittany, and that good-looking guy with me is my best dang friend, but he's also my husband. We are newlyweds, and being married is one of the best gifts God has ever given me. We met through church, through friends that we served in the Youth Group with in the spring of 2011, and were married in the fall of 2013. We are followers of Christ. And my prayer for this space is that it ultimately glorifies God in the words I write and the relationships that I form.
Some facts about us:
1. I went to college to be a High School Teacher, but when I realized I actually hated teaching, I made a career change and now work in Human Resources.
2. We're expecting our first baby this June.
3. I am a pregnancy rule breaker and drink a cup of coffee once a day and eat too much sugar and eat lunch meat.
4. This blog is considered a life-style blog I guess, because I am not a mommy or a fashion blogger or a DIY-er, but I do love kids and fashion and even will try my hand at a DIY project here in there. You will read about our marriage, what God is teaching me, maybe a few outfit posts, and general useless information about my life that no one really needs to know, but you want to know anyway.
5. I think my biggest flaw is my need to be in control, to have a plan, and my belief that my way is the only way.
6. I also suffer from anxiety, but through running and a lot of prayer, it is manageable and doesn't affect my daily life like it once did.
7. I am addicted to Diet Coke. I know aspartame is basically poison but I love that poison so much.
8. Ronnie plays guitar on our worship band at church, but I can't carry a tune in a bucket.
9. I love traveling, especially to places with a sandy beach.
10. My idea of a good time includes a coffee shop, a latte and a good book.
Our Wedding Video