|Photo Credit: Ronnie Rasmussen|
This week has absolutely flown by, and I am so glad because a laid back weekend is exactly what my soul needs. Since its been a week since I managed to crank a blog post out, I thought I'd link up with Jenna for a Coffee Date and share whats going on lately!
- After a month off of babysitting, the kiddos mom is back in school and I am back to babysitting a couple of nights a week. I really, really love their family and spending time with them, so I was happy to go back but man, working four hours after I get off my regular day job is exhausting! This semester is a little less intense than last semester so that means I won't me working as many nights, so I am hoping to continue on til May when she's done with the semester.
- After six months of wanting/searching for/drooling over new tables, I came across a local builder in Boise that is custom building us a table + a bench for a REALLY reasonable rate. Far cheaper than I found anywhere locally or online, and its just what I've been looking for. Our current table was a hand me down from my parents and I love it, we've just seemed to outgrow it with a baby on the way who will eventually need a place at the table and with all the company we have over. It should be ready in about two weeks and I can't wait to share it with you guys when its home in my dining room.
- I'm full swing into a huge project at work which I have been loving. I hired my first ever direct report to help me with it, and I absolutely love working on projects that have end goals, ones that I can actually see us making progress towards the completion of it. It has made for really busy days but they go so fast as well.
- Today we have our 20 Week Ultrasound at the Maternal Fetal Medicine office where they will be doing a thorough check of baby boy, making sure all his organs are healthy, that he's growing on track and looking for any birth defects. I know I shouldn't be nervous, but I have some anxiety about it, so any prayers for a healthy babe would be gladly appreciated.
- After our appointment, Ronnie and I don't have to go back to work so we are going out to Thai food together. I've been counting down to lunch today because I had Thai food last week and haven't been able to stop thinking about it!
- After hours scouring Pinterest and stalking every blogger with a baby boy's nursery reveals, I've decided on the "theme" I want to go with with our little guy's nursery. The theme is that there isn't really a theme, but there is a color scheme and I am so excited to get started. Next week I will show you some nursery inspiration!