My husband originally found the recipe on his favorite foodie's instagram, FitMenCook. This guy is constantly posting healthy and delicious recipes and Ronnie likes to make them and that makes me happy.
So, truth be told, I am sharing a recipe with you that I myself didn't make, but I did eat four of these after Ronnie took them out of the oven and LOVED every bite so I have full confidence you will love them too.
The original recipe called for almond butter but we didn't have any on hand and we still LOVED the way these turned out. Just be sure to use 100% all natural nut butter, not any of the processed with lots of sugar, oils and preservatives added. We also substituted whole milk when the recipe called for almond milk because we didn't have any on hand. If you're dairy free you could definitely do the almond milk.
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
1/3 cup whole milk
1 tsp baking powder
Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Mix the peanut butter, banana, dates and milk together in a blender (we used our ninja)
2. In a separate bowl, mix in the baking power with the rolled oats, then mix in the batter by hand.
3. If you want to add in raisins, dried berries, or dark chocolate, do that now. We used dark chocolate chips.
4. Spray muffin pan generously with cooking spray, and spread batter out between cups evenly.
5. Bake at 350 for 15-19 minutes and enjoy!
Check out FitMenCook's blog to see his original recipe and the quick video on how to make these if you want a visual!