Happy Thursday! This is a especially happy Thursday because its actually my Friday, and I don't have to go back to work til Tuesday. Thank you Jesus for comp time and paid holidays.
Thank you all for your kind and encouraging comments on my post yesterday-seriously they had me in tears. I love all of you. Anyway-today is as good of day as any to give you ten random facts about me. Enjoy!
2. I give myself a shot once a week to manage my Rheumatoid Arthritis.
3.I go over my data plan on my phone every.single.month.
4. I love fresh flowers and new office supplies.
5. I eat lunch in my car alone every day and read my kindle and its the best hour of my day, every day.
6. I met my all time favorite band, the Eli Young Band last month. They sang Crazy girl to me, my friend Stacey and about 4 other people in a small room and it was a dream come true.
8. I would choose staying at home over basically any activity in the world.
9. My husband is funny, selfless and he cooks. Basically, he's a real catch. He makes marriage easy.
10. I keep a bottle of fingernail polish at work because theres nothing worse to me then having awful chipped nails during a work meeting or interview.