What we did in Seattle on our weekend Getaway, in pictures:
1. We drank amazing beer at the local breweries
2. We tried out at least three different local coffee shops and saw the original Starbucks. And of course I instagrammed every latte with foam art because if I didn't instagram it, all those poor baristas hard work would've been in vain.
3. We visited Pikes Place Market and had the most amazing mini donuts EVER
4. We saw the nasty gum wall
5. We went down the the boardwalk
8. We ate dinner at a fancy restaurant on the pier for Ronnie's birthday and saw this view on our way in. At dinner we had a gorgeous view of Puget Sound
Things we did not get to do:
-Visit the Space Needle
-Go to the Unicorn Bar in Capitol Hill (Wahh)
-Have a unblocked view of the water in our "water view room"
|View out our window: The scaffolding around our hotel was a nice sight for sore eyes|