Last night I got out of youth group around 8:45 and was thinking to myself how much work blogging about my trip to Seattle sounded like. I want to do the trip justice because it was SO fun, so I didn't want to throw something together and slap some pictures in a post and call it good, so I thought hmm...maybe I'll get to that tomorrow night. But, luckily, Erin saved the day and tweeted about this link up: 32 Things That Make Me Happy. Well that, I can do.
1. Sleeping in on Saturday mornings
2. Government Holidays that give me random Mondays off from work
3. A fresh manicure
4. My husband bringing me breakfast and coffee in bed before work
5. The fact that my precious cat comes to snuggle every.single.morning at 5:00 AM until I wake up
6. A clean house
7. The feeling AFTER a long run
8. Worship music
9. Heart to heart talks with my best friends (I am looking at you, Steph, Karissa, Sarah, Lea, Stacey)
10. COFFEE COFFEE COFFE
11. Sunday ritual of coffee and grocery shopping with my mom
12. Freshly washed sheets
13. Holding a baby
14. When my husband makes me laugh when I am trying to be mad
15. Curling up with a good book
16. Being in the mountains
18. A spray tan
19. Encouraging someone when they're down
20. People that ask how they can pray for you and then actually pray
21. Singing my heart out to Taylor Swift
22. The song "Rewind" by Rascall Flatts
23. When I feel crazy for having a certain feeling, and someone says "ME TOO"
24. Nights and weekends with my husband and zero plans
25. Alone time
26. Holidays with my family
27. Flowers sent to work "just because"
28. Walking out of work on a Friday afternoon
29. Friends I've made through blogging (Hi Ashten and Lisa and Amber to name just a couple)
30. Knowing God is FOR ME
31. Getting the chance go visit my friend Lea in Arizona this June after her baby is born
32. Starting my day slowly with a leisurely cup of coffee and breakfast and some quiet time
What makes you happy?
The next few days I will be in a three day class helping me prepare for my big PHR test that I am taking next month. I am really grateful to have the chance to go to the class as I know it will help me actually PASS the test, but I want to whine a little-I have class all day Saturday. Womp Womp.
Hoping next week I can feel more caught up on life and blogging!