1. Ignoring a phone call and texting the caller instead of calling them back. (Sorry, Mom!) I just can't talk on the phone. I just can't.
2. Being completely addicted to Starbucks coffee.
3. Being really nerdy and obsessed with finances, goals, savings, etc.
4. Eating my feelings. Great day? Lets celebrate with margaritas and nachos. Feeling blue? Pizza night!
5. Of canceling plans because I just want to sit at home, by myself and do nothing.
6. Obsessively planning, list making, and believing that the only way someone should do things is the way I WOULD DO THEM.
7. Doing my makeup in the car while I am driving, or finishing it at my desk at work. (Hooray for being the only person who comes in at 7 AM!)
Are you guilty of any of these? Tell me I am not alone.