Ronnie and I slept in today and grabbed my favorite winter drink, a Carmel Brûlée latte before he left for work. The rest of the day, I plan to finish laundry and clean our house. I think I need three days off a week to have one day to rest, one day to do homework and grocery shop and another to do house work.
Today, I want to share with you my Cara Box!! I participated in this Cara Box Exchange hosted by Kaitlyn from Wifessionals. I was lucky enough to get two amazing partners, both Samantha from Life Style Love who I sent a box to, and Karly from Karly Kim: Good Enough to Read who sent me an amazing Cara Box!
Inside my Cara Box:
1. Starbucks Gift Card-BINGO. Spot on gift because I LOVE my Starbucks.
2. Essie Nail Polish-The Lace is On. I love this one so much, stay tuned because I might be giving you your own bottle coming soon!
3. Aloe Infused Gloves-These are so cozy and so great for the winter. It gets COLD here in Idaho!
4. Meal Planning Notebook-So great because meal planning is the one thing that keeps my week running smoothly. When I don't meal plan and make grocery lists, I struggle all week coming up with stuff for lunch and dinner.
5. Gel Inserts for Running-I can't wait to put these in my running shoes and try these out!
The best part of this CaraBox Karly sent me was that she obviously took the time to read my blog, get to know me, and send me things she knew I would actually use and like. Her little notes with each gift were heartfelt and meaningful! Thank you so much Karly, this box made my day when it came in the mail!
My birthday is on Saturday, and to celebrate it, I am teaming up with some dear friends to give one of YOU guys a gift! We have an awesome giveway with prizes I basically want to keep for myself, but since I love you so much, I am going to let one of you win it instead! Check back on Friday friends! Until then, I hope to entertain you with more wedding pictures, a video, and anything else that is on my heart I want to share.