Yesterday after work, Ronnie met me at Starbucks and we got coffee (Pumpkin Spice Latte for me!) and set out to check a few things off our list.
1. Getting our marriage license!
2. Picking up my ring. I had to have it resized anyway, so we just had it soldered together with my wedding band. I feel kind of like a fraud wearing my wedding band with two weeks before I'm officially married, but I just couldn't bear to wear that other fake ring one more day. I just love mine too much!
3. Eating too many carbs at Olive Garden (Not on my list, but how do you say no to breadsticks with alfredo dipping sauce? You don't)
4. We ordered Ronnie's wedding ring online (Amazon, because we're classy)
5. And then me, Ronnie, our cat and dog parked ourselves in my favorite room of the house, the Bonus Room and I worked on a wedding craft for a couple of hours while Ronnie searched online for groomsmen gifts. It was serious bliss, right until the point I was frustrated when the twine kept slipping off the wine bottle! HA!
|Always so helpful...|
|My craft in progress. |
Finally, are you following me on Instagram? If not, that's where I post the most exciting things about my life regularly. Like that fact that my cat has fake nails.