Although, a lot of things have made me happy this week, so lets talk about those.
1. Ronnie and I went on real life date Monday to one of our favorite restaurants on the Boise River, Bardenay. I had a margarita, he had a beer, we shared a Hummus Plate appetizer, and neither of us had our phones. Perfection. Just what I needed.
2. I got these little gems in the mail on Wednesday. Seriously, t
3. Also on Wednesday I got to meet up with two of my bridesmaids/best friends for dinner and it was just a treat. I am blessed to have the friends that I do, three of my best friends don't live in Idaho anymore, but luckily, I also have some AMAZING friends here. Stacey and Karissa get me like few people do so it was real nice to just sit down and talk about life. When I was driving home, it blew my mind that we are grownups now. In our twenties, with real jobs, and husbands/almost husbands and homes. Woah! The days are long, but the years are short, my friends.
4. Ronnie brought me home these pretties on Sunday night. I love flowers, especially Sunflowers and these just brighten my day every time I see them. (Not that I've spent much time in the kitchen this week)
5. I've been running consistently the past two weeks-I've found the right time for me to run and its lunchtime. Theres a beautiful trail not far from my office, and its been so good for me to get out and MOVE during the day. I feel significantly less anxious, worried, stressed and irritable when I am running consistently.
Tomorrow you will get to meet my last but not least Bridesmaid Sarah! She lives in Iowa, and I just got attended HER wedding this summer there, and its so special to me that she is now coming out here! This weekend I have big plans of trying to finish our master bedroom up so I can at least start our "home tour" but no promises. :-p I have three days off, but Ronnie only has one and his help is vital to many of my plans.