I am SO HAPPY ITS FRIDAY. I love Fridays so much, and I love Saturdays and Sundays even more than I love fridays.
I am linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday! Lets celebrate some of the great things about this week, and look forward to two days of bliss away from the office.
1. I finally got my business cards at my new job! I am official. Now if you're crazy and want to stalk me, have a ball.
2. We celebrated my fabulous friend Stacey, and one of my bridesmaids 23rd birthday! She is getting married in TWO WEEKS and also is starting a new job, so we get each other. That cutie on her left is our sweet friend Katie, isn't she a doll?
3. I started a new book, When Sinners Say I Do and its seriously rocking my world right now. With only two months left til Ronnie and I say I do, I am prayerfully trying to prepare my heart to be the wife God has called me to be to Ronnie. If you're engaged or married, I highly recommend this book!
4. Yesterday we found the shoes for the bridesmaids!! They are adorable and had all the sizes each girl needed, so my MOH Karissa and I snatched them up yesterday. Checked that right off the mile long to-do list.
5. All my bridesmaid's dresses are IN! Lea, all the way on the East Coast picked up her dress and snapped a picture. I can't get over how much I love those dresses, how beautiful EVERY ONE of my bridesmaids are, and how much I just love them to pieces.
Those are some of the highlights of my week! I don't have a ton of set plans for the weekend which is quite a relief, but I am sure Ronnie and I will stay busy with continuing to unpack and organize our house, yard work, homework, and wedding planning.
Much love ladies! Happy Friday!